1. Identification data:
In compliance with the duty to inform contained in Article 10 of Law3 4/2002, of 11th July, regarding Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected: the owner of www.casapepevigo.com is CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. with address for these purposes at Muelle de Trasatlánticos (Nave Este) 36202 Vigo (Pontevedra) SPAIN, with V.A.T. Registration number B36348845 and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the website. Casa Pepe Vigo, S.L. – C.I.F.: B-36.743.714 – Registered in the Company Register de Pontevedra, Folio 92, Book 1078 for Companies, 1st Enrolment, Sheet PO-3132 – Sanitary Register No. 40. 12445/PO.
2. Access to and use of the CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. website confers the status of USER who, from the moment of access, accepts, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
3. Protection of personal data:
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, we inform users that the personal data they voluntarily provide us with, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into the automated processing activities of personal data owned by CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L., which is responsible for processing the personal data.
4. Purposes for which the personal data are intended:
CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L., informs the user that the data is processed for the following purposes:
- Managing your contact requests
- Managing sending commercial and informative communications
In compliance with the established commercial relationship, CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. must also comply with the legal obligations imposed by law, as well as the regulations on personal data protection in force.
5. How long will CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept only for the duration of the business relationship. Once this relationship has ended, CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. will block your data for the legally prescribed period. After this time, your personal data will be deleted.
6. To whom will your personal data be disclosed?
CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless required by law. CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L. will pass on your details in order to provide you with a suitable service and manage the relationship we have with you as a customer:
- To public bodies, courts and tribunals in case of legal obligation
- To service providers who act as data processors and under the RGPD, such as marketing tools, surveys or statistics to produce web browsing data
- To logistics service companies for sales operations and management of delivery and collection services
- To companies that repair and solve technical problems of products marketed to facilitate their management
- To domestic credit and solvency insurers, if requested by the client
7. Exercising rights:
CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L., as the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, guarantees exercising rights associated with the data provided, in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection. The user may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of his/he personal data, in writing, to the registered office, located at Muelle de Trasatlánticos (Nave Este) 36202 Vigo (Pontevedra) SPAIN, attaching a copy of the ID card or passport, or to the email address email@example.com
V.A.T. Registration number
I hereby state that I have read the privacy and data protection policy and give my consent.
I hereby give my consent to receive commercial communications from CASA PEPE VIGO, S.L.